Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sleep, what's sleep??

Well, Cody is 5 months old and still has no bedtime routine....... ugh!!!

Things have gotten even crazier when I started serving part time at Grimaldi's the beginning of this month. Daddy is doing great at home with taking care of the boys... its just bedtime that gets us everytime....

Then on a night like last night.... Cody was in bed by 10, which was great!!! Then he was up at midnight and 4am. It's hard getting up at first but then I see how happy he is to see me and the big smile on his face and my heart just melts!

After he has a clean diaper and a full belly I find myself praying that he will go back to sleep for a few more hours, so that mommy can sleep a little more too. Which he did until 8am!

Now it is time for mommy to get her morning cup of coffee, and spend some time with her boys before I have to go to work tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment