Thursday, September 23, 2010

I think I can, I think I can

Cody is ready to start crawling soon. He was scooting all around the living room last night. Pushing up on his hands and knees :) With a little more practice he will be crawling in no time.

Wrestling.....

Last night big brother and Cody also fit in some time to wrestle with each other. The boys are so cute together and it really cracks us up watching them play together. I love it!!

Time Flies....

With each day Haley, Logan and Cody change so much and Craig and I realize more and more that they are growing up soooo fast!! Haley is researching colleges, Logan is going to be 5 next month, and Cody is already 7 months old. Craig and I are so blessed and we couldn't love our kids or eachother anymore than we already do. We thank God each day for blessing us, and keeping us safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment